!BSU! GAMERzzzz

The !BSU! is the newly made most promising Gaming Clan.We have PRO players of CS 1.6, DOTA , FIFA and NFS .

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» void with 4 rapiers in 40 min
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:54 pm by !BSU! Incognito

» prophet with divine raper
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:38 pm by !BSU! Incognito

» Lounge/chat room
Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:47 pm by !BSU! Phoenix

» Clan war!!!!!!!!
Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:55 pm by !BSU!$Xevian$

» [DotA Screens] You know you wanna!
Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:04 am by !BSU! Phoenix

» Full form for BSU
Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:15 pm by !BSU!$Dexter$

» Greed killed me
Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:58 am by !BSU!Funnyhaha

» !BSU! pwning
Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 am by !BSU!Funnyhaha

» Lycan 1 dumb death
Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:45 am by !BSU!Funnyhaha

Share | 

Others' Replays

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
!BSU! Phoenix
!BSU! Not-so-newbie
!BSU! Not-so-newbie

PostSubject: Others' Replays   Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:27 am

All other members can post their replays over here ..... INCO'S Replay section is exclusively for INCO only Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!BSU! Phoenix
!BSU! Not-so-newbie
!BSU! Not-so-newbie

PostSubject: !BSU! Rockzzz    Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:34 am

A good game played by !BSU! clan .... the clan members were !BSU! Xevian (skeleton king) , !BSU! Kakashi (teri maa ka saki naka in the game) (Lycanthrope) and me !BSU! Phoenix (rikimaru - gay hero according to some)

4shared.com/file/A6o0DDhp/BSU_rockzzz.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!BSU! Phoenix
!BSU! Not-so-newbie
!BSU! Not-so-newbie

PostSubject: Re: Others' Replays   Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:07 pm

well here's another !BSU! clan's good game ..... The clan members who played in this game were .... !BSU!$Xevian$ (terrorblade - playing for the first time) , !BSU!Hawk (Naix) - joined BSU recently and me !BSU! Phoenix (Vengeful Spirit) ..... we guys played a lil bit bad in the start .... especially me played little slow on the keys game ...... but afterwards it was gg .....

4shared.com/file/FTZBcADy/BSU_rockzz_2.html

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!BSU!$Xevian$
!BSU! Administrator
!BSU! Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Others' Replays   Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:53 pm

In this replay the BSU clannies were me (playing as Troll.H@mm$r) and !BSU! Phoenix (playing as !! Assassin !!) . I took drow for the first time and got 35 kills Very Happy and was very well supported by Phoenix who took Vengeful Spirit .

4shared.com/file/selZM4jb/Another_gr8_one.html

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bsu11.4umer.net
!BSU!$Xevian$
!BSU! Administrator
!BSU! Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Others' Replays   Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:27 am

Well today we played our 1st dota gaming event held in a college technical festival.
In the 1st round we beat a clan called BSD.It was a very tough competition.Although we got more kills than them but they got our towers quickly.We played in high pressure.I was omni,phoenix sniper and kakashi veno and joined by our 2 frndz.

Then sniper farmed lothars and he owned the game.Atlast we won thanx to small SNIPER and Veno's Poison..... Very Happy

ANd i was worst but i made good support to team,literally was tanking thanx to our always late coming tidey.I got COUPLE OF DEATHS! Cool

But unfortunately,that team was the team of host college.They played a trick,they re-registered themselves and challenged us in second round.We were e1 then also ready to play but those jerks don't showed up next about an hour.We were tired and frustrated,so we gave them a walkover.

Here is the 1st match replay,please comment on it. alien

4shared.com/file/x2MK8GSg/BSU.html

Am gonna post game screens and our team photo too. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bsu11.4umer.net
!BSU! Phoenix
!BSU! Not-so-newbie
!BSU! Not-so-newbie

PostSubject: Re: Others' Replays   Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:53 am

!BSU!$Xevian$ wrote:
Well today we played our 1st dota gaming event held in a college technical festival.
In the 1st round we beat a clan called BSD.It was a very tough competition.Although we got more kills than them but they got our towers quickly.We played in high pressure.I was omni,phoenix sniper and kakashi veno and joined by our 2 frndz.

Then sniper farmed lothars and he owned the game.Atlast we won thanx to small SNIPER and Veno's Poison..... Very Happy

ANd i was worst but i made good support to team,literally was tanking thanx to our always late coming tidey.I got COUPLE OF DEATHS! Cool

But unfortunately,that team was the team of host college.They played a trick,they re-registered themselves and challenged us in second round.We were e1 then also ready to play but those jerks don't showed up next about an hour.We were tired and frustrated,so we gave them a walkover.

Here is the 1st match replay,please comment on it. alien

4shared.com/file/x2MK8GSg/BSU.html

Am gonna post game screens and our team photo too. lol!

well guys don't listen to xevian that he played worst with omni ..... he was the best supporter ..... cudn't have won wthout his support ..... he is really my best lannie .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
!BSU!...Blackened...
!BSU! Newbie
!BSU! Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Others' Replays   Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 pm

well, for some reason, phoenix wanted me to keep uploading replays, so here are a couple of them, some a little old, but it hink they are cool.

This is where im playing NAGA, before the new changes, was a fun game, perhaps you know our oponents, they play a lot on gr, but we end up pwning them Very Happy

4shared.com/file/AveVJ5Dq/SLITHICE_OWN.html

This is another one of me playing windrunner, was playing with my friend smker, he suggested the item build for the situation, turned up to be quit efective.

4shared.com/file/oeiLMElH/WINDRUNNER.html

This is another one playing veno, standard item build, again, turned into some serious owning, the other team got mad and starting abusing lol, cuz veno was an easy heroe.

4shared.com/file/AEGlba13/VENO.html

Playing nerubian this tieme, had problems last hitting, but still i managed to get relic at 15 minutes, wich allowed me to farm like crazy and get a couple of kills.
4shared.com/file/CD4fFLtp/NERUBIAN.html

And a morphling one, noob enemies, but still, farmed really well, like my friend smoker
4shared.com/file/AntvRFxY/MORPHLING.html

Back to top Go down
View user profile
!BSU!$Dexter$
!BSU! Newbie
!BSU! Newbie

PostSubject: me using huskar went on rampage and got 36 kills 6 deaths :)   Tue May 03, 2011 12:26 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
!BSU!ViRuS
!BSU! Newbie
!BSU! Newbie

PostSubject: tell me what u'll think. i did some practising. could use some critics to how i can improve from here   Tue May 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Others' Replays   

Back to top Go down

Others' Replays
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1